Friday, September 19, 2008

{Day Trippers}






So this was today. it was such a nice day for a drive ... Gabby and I took off with my friend Bryce who is also a photographer we were scoping out a specific spot that I have a photo shoot planned, and we ended up finding so much more! I swear between the two of us we must have shot a thousand pictures. Gabby was such a trooper, she really didn't know what was in store for her and it was a very long day, but she hung in there until the sun went down.... I swear that girl is made of steel. when we got home all she wanted was to go to "The Golden Spoon" so of course she got whatever she wanted (2 flavors swirled together with sprinkles.. :) we had such a good day, I love spending time with my Gabby, she is just so easy going she just takes whatever life throws at her and rolls with it, I'm really proud of her, she didn't complain once. We had a lot of fun, and got some really great ideas for future photo shoots... I really love this last shot, I wish I could take credit for it (the silhouette with the bubbles) but Bryce is the one who caught that... it was the perfect ending to our day.

Photographers: Andi Watkins and Bryce Hunt 2008

2 comments:

Sir Paul said...

The picture with the old stove in the background is brilliant, well done. Wish I could have that old Studebaker. Congrats to your friend Bryce on the silhouette, very impressive.

Unknown said...

拍的真好~人物很有感染力
取景的角度很很有趣!!