Saturday, June 11, 2011

{Endless Summer}

I am so excited to finally be posting these pictures. This particular photo shoot has been marinating in my brain for a couple years now, I was starting to think I might not get around to doing it, but the way it finally came together was serendipitous, Bryce and I were having coffee with two of our uber talented photog friends Kevin and Kellie to discuss working on a creative project together. I explained my vision to them, everyone chewed on it for a bit before we finally decided that the only time we were all going to be available to do it was pretty much... now. We gave ourselves 3 days.... 3 days to find a location, track down around 20 models and load the truck up with props. (Bryce's craigslist list addiction is paying off.... woohoo!) I actually don't think it could have gone any more perfectly, We had the perfect group of teens, found a killer location and all had so much muddy fun... I almost wished it would never end.
Thank you so much Bryce, Kellie and Kevin for for all your hard work, and a huge thanks to all the fabulous models we had on this project as well , you guys totally rocked it!!!! Muaaaaaah! Have an amazing summer;)
-Andi

Photographers: Andi Watkins, Brye Hunt,
 Kevin Hulett, and Kellie Larsen.

7 comments:

Randi Gardner said...

NICE! I love the feeling I get when I look at these pictures!

The Terry's said...

these turned out amazing!

Malea Ellett said...

LOVE these!

Kellie Larsen said...

Thank you again for inviting me to be apart of this! This was a great concept and I had a ton of fun!

Joie said...

So, I just stumbled across your blog while on a google binge and totally fell into an Ambercrombie & Fitch ad...insanely awesome!

andi watkins said...

Thank you all, it was so much fun. It really turned out better than I imagined it would. I think it's because we were all actually having so much fun that made it work so well. Kellie you captured some really fantastic images, and I loved working with you. Thank you for everything, I can't wait to work on another creative project with you!

Lauren McPherson said...

So... are we still getting CD edits from this shoot? Also, I never got to see any of the photos Bryce took of me with the water... I was thinking maybe none of them turned out?

Lauren McPherson